Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week of September 15th


Hello
   Guess what we went to a new building for p day and the computers work!!!!!!!!  
 

 today we went with the zone and went rock climbing it was pretty cool. p- days are so rushed thou. last week i got my suits dry cleaned and it ran my card dry they said 12 bucks for both and went back a couple days later and there and there like 24 bucks.

 

But, anyways, this week was good we met a lot of families out pros alighting (i know i spelt that wrong mom but there no time to fix it.) we met this Jamaican family they were pretty chill. off course. we also met a couple other families like that some were able to go to church yesterday. about that my bishop called me Thursday night and said hello elder Davis would you give a talk Sunday on the restoration. it was cool giving some of the family investigators a better understanding. but just this week only being a month out we had some  goober yelling at us from a building. I really wanted to climb up there and throw him off, but i started to teach him a message about Jesus Christ. I can’t say that message at that time brought him joy but it brought me some. so that was my week the floods weren’t really bad up her we heard a lot of people talking about it thou. justine happy birth day!!!! Braden don’t play with my toys!!!!! Shane write me!!!! Mom and dad love you!!!!!

 

   bye love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment