Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week of July 20th

Hey everyone!! I couldn't think of a subject sorry. Lots of good
stuff has been going on, and I have some advice for dad that my bishop
said last time I was here.

He was at a meeting with some stake people and someone from the seventy.
There was some other bishop from another ward who really magnified
being a bishop.

The member of the seventy asked him how his years being bishop were and he
said great! I never missed one single meeting the whole time!!
And the seventy looked and said loudly "WHY"!!?? so make sure you delegate
to your counselors.

  Well my week was not too bad we did a lot of service again which is
good. It's been cloudy so it got pretty humid this week wasn't as hot
though today was only 102!!!

The next lesson we have with our investigator is Thursday night, it
was supposed to be tonight but he canceled so hopefully it will work.
Other than that the next cool thing coming up is a ward party. It's
Saturday we invited every person we could think of so we're hoping for
the best.

  So next pday is on Tuesday so I will be emailing you guys then.
  In the mean time dad good luck with the calling. mom tell all your
fam I love them and happy birthdays. And all have a great time in the
Utah mountains this week love you all!

Elder  Kannon davis

No comments:

Post a Comment