Sunday, November 29, 2015

Week of November 23rd

Hey everyone, 
thanks you all so much for the b - day package I can't
wait to open it!!😍 and the prank with ken was hilarious  btw. He is a funny guy. (we played a "late" trick or treating prank on a neighbor with Kim and Eric's kids last week)


This week I don't have to much to write about, the whole mission had a meeting were we were given these things called tiwiis which are boxes that go in our car to govern our driving there absolutely miserable. But I'm on a bike and we drive the car once a week so it doesn't matter to me.


  Later on we had another lesson with our investigator.
We had some members there that were the ones that referred them to us. They did great in the lesson spirit was there.


  Then on Saturday some guy called us and we didn't know who he was at all but he needed some help with his yard. Which in Phoenix means pulling weeds out of gravel, because all the back yards are rocks and gravel. So we went and helped him, I think he was inactive he says he travels a lot but still never seen him at church.
  He is like 35 and still single. He had all these cool things at his house and a lot of money but he was bored with his life. I don't want to be a lonely Bachelor for to long when I get home. Funny how the church leaders and Apostles advise makes sense when you get older.


  Other than all that we had some lessons but with members. Next week, I'll write on Tuesday and will hopefully have more to write about.


Have a great time in Glamis tell everyone I said hi, and I miss them. Have a wonderful thanksgiving it's cause of the pilgrims that Joseph Smith was born in New York. :)


Love you all,
Elder Kannon Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment