Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 3, 2014

And ye are called to bring to pass the gathering of mine elect; for
mine elect hear my voice and harden not their hearts;(somewhere in the
doctrine and covenants).
That's a scripture I read and pondered because last week everyone we
talked to it seemed that they were saved or heard false doctrine about
Mormons. We've also been meeting a lot of inactives that just got
offended.
So this week were reading the preach my gospel chapter on finding like
everyday for studies.  We are doing this because we found that one
investigator, we thought she was the "golden investigator"
because she was so open to live everything we taught her and she lived
it. Well for a little bit at least.

Once she stopped living what we
told her to do she went to prison again. So now we're trying to find
another investigator like her and hope things go better.
Well anyways we couldn't go trackting anywhere for Halloween so we
had a zone activity all night!! it was so fun we played a lot of
basketball and some other painful things for like 3 hours straight.

Here in Prescott valley Halloweens just a Friday unfortunately. Like
two houses were decorated. It also all the sudden dropped 20 degrees!!
Thursday was 71 all day and Halloween was 53. This morning it was 32.
I brought the smallest blanket on my mission thinking I was going to
Arizona all night was either cover my feet or my shoulders cause I'm
to big for my bankey haha.

  So answer to dad ps question no I haven't done a single push-up
since the day I left๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ just kidding yea I still work out. I'm
actually 164 pounds right now let's just say we get fed a lot.


So love you all stay davis dynasty!!

          -Kannon balls

No comments:

Post a Comment