Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week of 12/15/14

hey everyone!!!

So I did get the birthday gift thanks fam haha I loved the tie it's
the sickest one I've ever seen!!!! Ynez!! Sorry for not writing you
back what's up!! I miss you.    And for Skype I can pretty much do it
whenever just give me a time.

Okay this week we had a huge Christmas party. It was a lual which is
a Hawaiian party. We even butchered a whole pig. I will send you pics,
it was cool see something I've never seen a pig shot and butchered. We
also helped the young men dig a pit to bury the pig. It was like
making a homemade oven.
  I live with a Samoan elder and a Hawaiian elder so they helped us
with all the cultural stuff.

  This week was real exciting the whole mission also went down to the
Mesa temple and did a session and saw all the Christmas lights the
temple set up it was amazing. We have an amazing mission president he
payed for like 4 tour busses to take us down then after he rented a
home town buffet!!!
    Other than all that one of our members named the R---- an
older couple found a family that we are teaching. I talked about them
once before the mom is JH and she has two teenage kids. We put
them on a baptismal date for January 24th. They are all really
prepared to hear the gospel it's great.


  So that was my week love you all so much happy holidays!!
    Kannon davis

No comments:

Post a Comment