Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week of 3/9/2015

Hey everyone sorry I wasn't able to send a picture or video this week.
I was trying to send a funny video but Myldsmail system doesn't let
you,  But great news I figured out how to rig the system!!!😄 shh but
next week it will hopefully work.

So this week was a pretty good week people kept on randomly contacting
us and giving us there address so we could go and teach them, so this
week was a great missionary week. We now have 3 more investigators
than we have when I got here so if you do the math we have 3
investigators now!!!

  It's also great to hear about the families investigating in running
springs. That's sounds like a lot of missionary work.

  Well next week I'm going to send a funny video. Love you all!! Keep
working hard Justine, and shredding b man, and Shane your almost home!!
Nothin, I just thought I would say that.

Kannon davis

No comments:

Post a Comment