Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week of January 4th

Hello family and happy new year!!

This week it was great setting goals, last year I didn't really know
how to set goals cause I was on a mission that whole year they call it the black out year.😯 during the holidays we proselyted by appointment only so on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day we were able to relax a little bit. To be honest it felt super weird but just before it was too good to be true it was January 2nd!! It's nice to be back on task during our 2 days off we hiked a mountain so we could see the sunrise. Then we went to red robin with  the missionaries we live with,and played soccer with some people.
  And since New Years we have had a lot of lessons with people. 

We have been sharing lessons on the new year using a video the church came out with called look not behind thee. It's sort of an old video but it's about lot and his wife being commanded to leave Sodom and Gomorrah and lots wife turned around. Now she is a salty pretzel somewhere in the Middle East. 

This year setting goals they were very simple but will still make me push a little.   President Griffin my mission pres. Is always stressing the needs to set goals and set them correctly and he is a very successful person so I'll take his advice. I have asked in the past couple days to random people we go in and visit non member or member and it surprises me that a lot of people don't set any goal at all. but the most successful people usually do set New Years resolutions if their old or young.

I'm very glad we set them every year as a tradition it's something
I'll keep doing. Love you all happy New Year!! Have a great week.

  Kannon Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment